Ben Greer, CCIM
Vice President, Brokerage
Ben Greer serves as GM Properties’ Vice President, Brokerage, responsible for securing deals on behalf of his clients who are looking to buy and lease properties. He is a multiple-time winner of the “Broker of the Year” award and has a vested interest in the Whittier area as a thirty-year resident and business owner. Well-equipped to leverage his expert market knowledge for his clients, Ben joined GM Properties in 2003. In his 20 years on the team, Ben has closed nearly a thousand commercial real estate transactions across office, retail, and industrial.
An active member of International Council of Shopping Centers, Ben specializes in the commercial and industrial sectors of the greater Whittier area. He is also an active member of the Whittier Chamber of Commerce for which he served as president in 2011. He has also chaired the Whittier Chamber Economic Development Committee.
Ben received his bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CCIM® (Certified Commercial Investment Member), CCIM Institute®
- Whittier Chamber of Commerce (2011 president)
- Whittier Chamber Economic Development Committee
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association member
- Century Club member